Six Signs an Election’s Been Stolen
As President Trump begins his legal fight we answer a basic question: "How do you know an election has been rigged?"
“For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.” Luke 8:17
Today is November 9, 2020, the date that Donald Trump’s legal fight to assure an election count of only legal and legitimate ballots — and only legitimate ballots — begins in earnest. A fight to root out fraud and, in the hashtag of his supporters, #StopTheSteal.
That Joe Biden is not supporting the effort to ensure only legal ballots are counted tells you plenty.
Avoiding the Story
Last week, we were told “There is no evidence of fraud.” Now the phrase is “There’s no widespread evidence of fraud.” As the sworn affidavits and statistical impossibilities pile up, the story will soon be: “The fraud didn’t change the results.”
In the meantime, the social media giants and mainstream media are fighting to suppress emerging evidence of fraud. Twitter’s been whack-a-mole. If you had a dime for every “Tweet not available” or a penny for every statement of fact Twitter challenges, you’d be as rich as Biden, Inc.
Before we get to how you know a nation’s election has been stolen, let’s congratulate Donald Trump on the announcement today that Pfizer has developed a COVID vaccine. We mention this here because the same man who told you there’d be a vaccine before or right after the election is the same man telling you the election is being stolen.
And the same people denying the election being stolen: They’re the same people who mocked Trump for saying we’d have a vaccine this quickly. The same people who smirked when Trump said mail-in, particularly universal mail-in balloting, was a mess fraught with corruption.
How Do You Know an Election Has Been Stolen?
As the Trump Team launches the legal fight to prove Election Fraud, let’s ask a basic question. “How can you tell an election’s been stolen?”
The smart aleck answer is “When a senile corrupt politician who did not campaign, who had no ground campaign, who doesn’t even know he’s running for president beats somebody who drew humongous crowds and inspired grass-roots rallies and parades coast to coast and two million volunteers on the ground. When 56% of voters say they are better off than they were four years ago and the incumbent loses to the man who was #2 in charge four years ago.”
More seriously, there are established norms for telling when an election’s been fixed. After all, fixed elections happen all the time around the world. (And you know how much Democrats want us to act like the rest of the world.)
The BBC’s Rules
In 2016 article, the BBC published an article called “Vote rigging: How to spot the tell-tale signs.” They used an election in the African nation of Gabon as their test case. See if anything sounds familiar.
- Too Many Voters. See Joe Biden in crucial districts in Milwaukee.
- High Turnout in Specific Areas. Funny how Joe only outperformed Hillary and Obama in the couple swing state cities in question.
- Large Numbers of Invalid Ballots. See Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada.
- More Votes Than Ballots Printed. See 200% of registered voters, etc., in certain Milwaukee precincts.
- Results That Don’t Match. See Michigan, where sharp-eyed GOP worker got suspicious and discovered a 6,000 vote software “glitch” that had turned Trump votes into Biden votes. See the other “glitches” where exact numbers of Trump votes suddenly turn into Biden votes. See people in Arizona, who voted only to see their vote register as invalid. Or Congresswomen-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene, whose husband showed up to vote only to discover he’d already voted absentee.
- Delay in Announcing Results. Florida and Ohio announced their results election night. Democratic run Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, Michigan dragged it for days. Not only did they delay, they inexplicably stopped counting Election Night!
The State Department’s Guidance
Similarly, the U.S. Department of State took a look at an election in Ukraine. Again, see if anything looks familiar.
The two most glaring similarities to the current election are the first two: Illegal use of absentee ballots and opposition observers ejected. Republicans in every single swing state report being blocked from observing the ballot count at different times. In Philadelphia, the GOP says they were blocked from seeing any ballots counted. The Herculean efforts in Philadelphia alone to keep Republicans out or so far away as to be useless are alone evidence of massive fraud.
Scott Adams’ Thought-Experiment on Election Fraud
Scott Adams takes an entirely different approach to laying out his belief funny business was going on. Here’s the question the Dilbert author asks and answers:
- Did the Democrats have motivation to steal the election? 100% yes, says Adams. He says their conviction Trump is “Hitler” would be enough motivation. Wouldn’t you cook an election if it meant stopping Hitler without violence? In a heartbeat. I would also add they were motivated by a thirst for power, and self-preservation.
- Did they have the opportunity? 100% yes. These Democratic machine cities have been rigging elections for years. They have control over who is working the polling centers. And we know the CIA created software called Hammer and Scorecard which has been used to massage election numbers in foreign countries. And the Dominion election software used in at least 28 states, including the ones in contention, has already been proven to be susceptible to “glitches.”
- Do they have people willing to risk being caught? Adams figures even if you have 100% motivation and 100% opportunity, most people won’t act. However, if only 5% are willing, that’s all you need. Interestingly, Google searches on “What’s the punishment for committing election fraud?” spiked dramatically in October. Again, as Adam points out, if you truly believe Trump is an evil threatening “all life” on this planet (as Elizabeth Warren said during the campaign), wouldn’t you risk it?
Adams currently figures the President has a 60-40 chance of making his case and remaining in office.
So what we have laid out is the framework for what an election theft would look like. Simply from what we know already from the anecdotal and statistical evidence, we have been watching what looks exactly like a crooked election. But just because something looks like a duck, acts like a duck, sounds like a duck, and is swimming in a swamp crammed with ducks big and small, doesn’t prove it is a duck.
And this is where the proof will come in. And this is where Donald Trump’s team must make the case so convincingly, lay out the evidence so overwhelmingly that only the most biased or corrupt can reject it.
The battle has already been tough. But now comes the counter-attack. Remember the words of Ulysses S. Grant: “In every battle there comes a time when both sides consider themselves beaten. Then he who continues the attack wins.”
Al Perrotta is the Managing Editor of The Stream and co-author, with @JZmirak, of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Immigration. You can follow him at @StreamingAl. And if you aren’t already, please follow The Stream at @Streamdotorg.