Drag Queen Pastors and the Rest of the Best of the Worst of 2021
And other dispatches from the front lines of the Sexual Revolution
St. Luke’s Lutheran Church of Logan Square in Chicago recently had a “Drag Queen Prayer Hour,” where a newly ordained pastor, Aaron Musser, in a dress and wig led a service for children.
The Post Millennial reports: “‘I have an awesome story to share with you today,” Musser told the children, flipping his long blonde hair off his shoulders. He asked the children if they’d ever seen a drag queen before, and they had not. He offered surprise at this fact. ‘I am also a boy most of the time when I’m here,’ he told them, ‘but today,’ he said, flipping his hair back and forth, ‘I’m a girl.’ After reading, he led a prayer.”
Ruth Institute President Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse, Ph.D., commented, “This is grooming.”
“The Sexual Revolutionaries seem to be daring us to say something,” she added. “So, I’ll say something. This is wrong. If a man needs to put on a dress in order to be joyful, he is not well.”
“Anyone leading a prayer service should not be calling attention to himself. He should be calling attention to God. This man in a dress, in front of an altar, talking to small children about his feelings and how beautiful he is, is in every way, calling attention to himself. He is diverting attention from God and God’s truth.”
“Clearly, Aaron Musser rejects God and God’s creation, in favor of himself and his self-creation. This group of people that calls themselves a Christian congregation, in a building they call a church, has made a mockery of God, His church and His people.”
Helping the Victims of the Sexual Revolution
When Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse of the Ruth Institute decided in 2013 to focus on the Survivors of the Sexual Revolution, she had no idea where God would take her work. She just knew that millions of people had been harmed, and millions more were being seduced every day.
Catherine Glen Foster is one such person who was harmed by the Sexual Revolution. She got pregnant as a teenager. Listen to how she was pressured into an abortion she didn’t want.
Millions of children are killed in their mothers’ wombs, and millions lose their homes, their routines, their connections with one of their parents due to divorce. Kids aren’t as resilient as we’ve been led to believe. Listen to Dan and Bethany Meola talk about how their marriage was affected by the divorce of Dan’s parents when he was a child.
A family’s routine can also be turned upside down by abuse. Learn from Alex Peyton how the abuse of his younger brother affected the entire family.
Some abuse is self-inflicted. Listen to Billy Burleigh describe his attempt to become a woman and the irreparable price he paid with his body.
Also included in this video:
- Atty. Chuck LiMandri talks about a judge who should have recused himself from the David Daleiden/Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts case. LiMandri also shares evidence that a judge wouldn’t allow in an unwanted same-sex attraction counseling case.
- Rev. Walter Hoye describes his experience being arrested and thrown in jail for sidewalk counseling.
- Dr. Joel Brind tells how fellow scientists do not follow the science or tell the truth if it means losing grant money.
- Dr. Quinten Van Meter talks about doctors no longer taking the Hippocratic Oath, and what that means for the practice of medicine.
- Sharon Slater shares her work for children’s innocence against sex ed that includes graphic instruction on oral and anal sex for 10 year olds!
- Carrie Gress explains how radical feminism has ruined true femininity, and Dr. Douglas Farrow describes our current social dilemma and how repentance is so needed today.
- The Sexual Revolution has a far greater scope than first imagined. Learn what we’re up against and how to fight back by watching this video.
Are Conversion Therapy Bans Based on Lies?
The newest video release from the Ruth Institute’s Summit for Survivors of the Sexual Revolution features body language expert and Human Behavior Lab founder, Susan Constantine. In this video, Constantine describes her three-pronged approach to analyzing the testimony of Sam Brinton, who gained international acclaim for saying he was tortured during conversion therapy for same-sex attraction. What Constantine’s team discovered, however, is that Brinton’s story is primarily a fabrication. Legislation banning conversion therapy (or Sexual Orientation Change Efforts) was based on his string of lies. Listen as Constantine breaks down the deception evidenced in Brinton’s false testimony.
The Ruth Institute is a global non-profit organization, leading an international interfaith coalition to defend the family and build a civilization of love. The Ruth Institute’s Founder and President, Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse, is the author of The Sexual State: How Elite Ideologies Are Destroying Lives and Love and Economics: It Takes a Family to Raise a Village. Subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube channel to get all our latest news.