What Would It Take to Convince You The Election Was Rigged?
Yesterday I laid out, with the help of the BBC and State Department, the six signs to look for when determining if an election was stolen.
There is some indisputable evidence — and many very suggestive indications — that each of those conditions for concluding fraud in this election has been met. But many still refuse to even entertain the idea that this election was as crooked as a witch’s nose. After she’s been in 100 MMA fights. And fell from her broom flat onto her face.
The media and Big Tech sensors are working overtime to crush the evidence. So a lot of people don’t even know what is being alleged in sworn affidavits. I desperately want to believe that people, if presented the evidence, will accept it. Or at the very least be open to it, awaiting further confirmation. Please tell me my belief is not unfounded.
But before we get there, I want to ask a simple question:
Remember that a) lying in a sworn affidavit to a court is a crime. And b) doing anything that is seen as helping Trump will subject you to all manner of hell. In light of that, do you believe the countless witnesses who now have sworn to seeing illegal activity leading up to and through the election would lie?
Would Any of This Be Right?
Now, for those fair-minded people who support Biden, may I ask a few questions? Do you believe
- It would be wrong for election supervisors to coach workers to correct mail-in ballots for Biden, but not for Trump?
- That it would also be wrong for election workers to coach voters to vote for Biden and Democrats, and follow them to the ballot station?
- It would be wrong for poll workers to go out to a Biden-Harris van in the middle of the night and fill out ballots?
- That it would be likewise wrong for poll workers to fill in the names of people who hadn’t yet voted when a “voter” comes in who is not on the voter rolls?
- It’s wrong for poll workers to ignore matching signature requirements?
- That it’s wrong for counting centers to keep Republican poll watchers from observing hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots?
- It was wrong for Philadelphia Democrats to ignore a court order that demanded poll watchers have their rightful access?
- That it’s wrong for a Democratic- controlled ballot-counting center Fulton County, Georgia to tell GOP observers they were done counting for the night … then resume counting the minute the observers left?
- It was wrong for Nevada voting officials to fabricate proof of residence data for non-eligible voters?
- That it was likewise wrong for postal supervisors in several states to order workers to pre-date late arriving ballots, so it would falsely appear they arrived on time?
- It is wrong to cast ballots using the dead?
- That it is wrong to count ballots from people ineligible to vote in a particular state?
- It is wrong for a state supreme court to ignore state law and the U.S. constitution to change the voting rules right before an election? Rules guaranteed to make the process more susceptible to fraud?
Each of those statements is asserted in 131 sworn affidavits from poll workers, poll watchers and whistleblowers or happened in broad daylight.
So please answer me honestly: How many of these wrongs laid out in lawsuits are you willing to outright dismiss? Doesn’t fairness dictate you at least listen to what these people have to say? How many people must swear under penalty of imprisonment for perjury before you acknowledge the vote tallies are horribly tarnished?
Would Any of This Be Suspicious?
Now, my Biden-supporting (or Trump-hating) friends, can we do a little gut check? Aren’t you a little bit queasy about …
- Tens of thousands of ballots suddenly appearing from out-of-state with only the presidential race filled out … and all filled out for Joe Biden?
- Hundreds of thousands of votes popping up overnight election night … after the inexplicable halt in counting … in some places, 100% for Joe Biden?
- Philadelphia, a city notorious for election fraud, absolutely refusing to let Republican observers anywhere near the people handling mail-in ballots?
- In several states, piles of Trump votes suddenly getting taken from him, then the same exact number suddenly popping up for Biden?
- Dominion, the company behind the election system used in these states, being connected to the Clinton Foundation and George Soros?
- Dozens of states accepting Dominion’s system, despite its security weaknesses being so evident that Texas rejected it three times?
- The Associated Press reporting just last year that Dominion and its sister companies “had long skimped on security in favor of convenience and operated under a shroud of financial and operational secrecy despite their critical role in elections.”
- Lindsay Graham’s report on evidence of a ballot harvesting operation at Pennsylvania nursing homes which could have netted Biden 25,000 votes? (Ballot harvesting is illegal in Pennsylvania.)
- Biden vote totals in specific swing cities … and nowhere else … exceeding Obama’s by up to 40%?
- Vote tallies for Biden in Milwaukee exceeding Obama’s 2008 landslide … despite Milwaukee having fewer people than it did in 2008? (And despite Donald Trump greatly increasing his share of the minority vote.)
- Joe Biden underperforming Hillary Clinton almost everywhere … except in a couple crucial swing state cities … and only after counting in those states was halted?
- Joe Biden handily losing bell-weather states Florida and Ohio, but somehow defying history and won? This despite very little campaigning, a non-existent ground game, and a campaign message that ran counter to the economic interests of the American people.
Honesty is the Path to Unity
Yes, it is possible a good percentage of people could go, “I don’t care. Orange Man Bad.” But I want to believe that a majority of Biden voters will be honest enough to check their dislike of Trump long enough to acknowledge the reality of all the smoke, and the possibility of fire.
That they would rather have an honest count of legitimate — and only legitimate — votes. And they would want to see those who have committed fraud punished.
I hope they agree that the only path to re-unifying the country is the assurance of an honest count. And it is worth a few weeks of time to check it all out.
Even if Orange Man is Bad, a Stolen Election is far, far worse.
Al Perrotta is the Managing Editor of The Stream and co-author, with @JZmirak, of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Immigration. You can follow him at @StreamingAl. And if you aren’t already, please follow The Stream at @Streamdotorg.