If Ukraine’s Former President is Illegitimate, Why Isn’t Biden?
Russian President Vladimir Putin wants to re-install Viktor Yanukovych as Ukraine’s president, according to reports. Yanukovych was democratically elected president in 2010, but was overthrown in a revolution/coup orchestrated by the Obama-Biden-Soros tandem in 2014. Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland was even caught on tape discussing who she wanted to be named his replacement.
By the way, the Reuters story included a taste of things to come: “‘I did not say it was not authentic,’ State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said at a news briefing.” Always dancing, that one.
Yanukovych initially won the presidency in 2004. Unlike the 2010 election, that election was not so free and fair. In fact, the Ukraine Supreme Court ordered a second run off, which Yanukovych lost.
The U.S. State Department also declared the election illegitimate and fraudulent. In fact, the State Department uses Yanukovych’s dubious 2004 election as a case study in how to tell if an election is fraudulent.
The State Department’s Evidence
Here is what the State Department said:
- Illegal Use of Absentee Ballots: According to the respected NGO “Committee of Voters of Ukraine” (CVU), massive electoral fraud was committed through the illegal use of absentee voter certificates. For example, people were caught in Dnipropetrovsk and Sumy oblasts with their pockets stuffed with blank absentee ballots that they were using to vote at multiple polling stations.
- Opposition Observers Ejected: Observers from Our Ukraine and other opposition groups were expelled from most polling stations in eastern Ukraine on Election Day. For example, in Territorial Election Commission (TEC) district number 42 in Donetsk oblast, Our Ukraine observers were kicked out of all but a few polling stations.
- North Korean-Style Turnout in the East: Turnout in the pro-Yanukovych eastern oblasts was unnaturally high. In several electoral districts, turnout for the run-off round increased by 30 to 40 percent over the first round. In Luhansk oblast, the reported turnout rate hit nearly 96 percent — a number that, to quote the OSCE, even Stalinist North Korea would envy. A similar turnout rate was reported in Donetsk oblast, where 98 percent of the votes went to hometown candidate Prime Minister Yanukovych.
- Mobile Ballot Box Fraud: In the second round of the election, the number of voters who supposedly cast ballots at home using mobile ballot boxes was double that of the first round. Much of this voting occurred without observers being present and was massively fraudulent. In Mykolayiv oblast, for example, nearly 35 percent of the oblast’s voters purportedly cast their ballots “at home.”
- Computer Data Allegedly Altered To Favor Yanukovych: There were credible reports showing that that Yanukovych supporters gained illegal access to the Central Election Commission’s computer system and illegally altered vote tabulation data being transmitted by TECs to the CEC.
- Reports of Opposition Fraud: Yanykovych’s supporters allege that Yushchenko’s supporters stuffed ballot boxes in western Ukraine. But the reports and evidence of pro-Yanukovych fraud greatly outweighed those indicated for Yushchenko.
Okay. Seems pretty clear Yanukovych’s election in 2004 was fixed. Can we all agree on that?
But By Those Standards …
But wait a second … every single one of those six elements was present in our 2020 election. Every single one of them worked to put Joe Biden in the White House. I’ve written about this before in relation to proving election fraud here. Now we have a great test case.
Illegal Use of Absentee Ballots: Soros-funded Secretaries of State illegally re-wrote election laws, violating state and federal constitutions, to dramatically expand the use of absentee ballots. They not only exponentially expanded the use of absentee ballots — against the election integrity recommendations of Jimmy Carter and James Baker — they dramatically reduced the verification requirements on those ballots. In some cases, about 1/30th the usual rejection rate. Meaning, countless millions of ballots came flooding in … with little care into whether they were legitimate. Which was the whole point.
Opposition Observers Ejected: Throughout the swing states, GOP observers were physically blocked — even removed — from observing the election. This includes being blocked in Pennsylvania, tossed out. And even when allowed into counting facilities, they were kept impossibly far away from being able to see what was going on. Who can forget windows being covered up in Detroit to block observation. Or GOP observers in Georgia being told counting was over for the night only to have the counting continue.
Please Support The Stream: Equipping Christians to Think Clearly About the Political, Economic, and Moral Issues of Our Day.
North Korean-Style Turnout: We can talk about the 95%-100% voter participation at Wisconsin nursing homes. Or the precincts in Detroit with over 100% participation. Or addresses in Arizona with more voters than people. Or 900 military votes in Fulton County all for Biden. And on and on and odd.
We can talk about the $419 million Mark Zuckerberg spent to place partisan activists in local non-partisan election offices to run vote generating schemes for Biden.
But we need only one phrase: “81 million votes.”
To a guy who did not campaign, had zero voter enthusiasm, zero natural constituency, zero coattails, failed miserably in the primary until the DNC fixed his path, couldn’t draw flies to the few events he did, and percentage-wise was losing black and Hispanic voters compared to 2016.
Yet somehow this shadow of a candidate managed to not only get six million more votes than Trump, he got nearly 12 million more votes than Barack Obama. 15 million more than Hillary Clinton … the first female major party candidate.
North Korea? At least Kim Jong-Un left his basement.
Ballot Box and Computer Fraud
Mobile Ballot Box Fraud: Dinesh D’Souza is set to expose an army of 2000 “mules” hired to stuff ballot boxes nationwide. He’s got the footage and the backing data to prove it. True the Vote also has a confession from a man who admits to stuffing ballot boxes for pay.
Here is a preview:
Computer Data Allegedly Altered to Favor One Candidate: Since election night’s magic spikes, data experts have been presenting evidence that something funky went on with the computers. (This after the media spent years warning that our election computers were wide open to fraud.) You have reports from every state that’s looked of data being destroyed, of illicit entrees into the systems.
You have election workers in Pennsylvania caught on tape talking about restructuring election data. You now have Wisconsin’s Special Counsel revealing the extent to which computers in Wisconsin were, contrary to the media spin, connected to outside computers. That includes five in Green Bay hooked in with a computer controlled by a “political operative.”
Reports of Opposition Fraud – Never ever forget the Time magazine article where some of those who conspired to rig the 2020 election explained their motives. In their own words, they acted to “fortify” the election to protect against what they feared Trump was going to do. (Horrible things like push to make sure voter rolls were accurate. What a MONSTER.)
It is still amazing that the mainstream media and RINOS can accuse Trump of pushing “The Big Lie” in claiming the election was rigged against him. The conspirators confessed … more accurately, bragged about it. But I digress.
The point here is, every measure the State Department used to declare former Ukrainian president Yanukovych’s 2004 election a fraud is present in spades in Joe Biden’s election.
If Yanukovych wasn’t a legitimate president, then Joe Biden isn’t a legitimate president.
Now flip that around to address the current crisis.
If you insist Biden was not elected by fraud, you have no basis to say either of Yanukovych’s wins was fraudulent.
If that’s the case, Obama-Biden overthrew a legitimately elected President in Ukraine, and the U.S. has no right to complain about Putin wanting to put him back in.
Which is it, Biden voter? Whataya have to say about it, Adam Kinzinger? CNN? MSNBC? Even you, Bill Barr.
Al Perrotta is the Managing Editor of The Stream, chief barista for The Brew and co-author, with John Zmirak, of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Immigration. You can follow him at @StreamingAl at GETTR, Gab, Parler, and real soon at TRUTH Social.