Republicans Must Investigate the Blue State Nursing Home Genocide
You know who hates “conspiracy theories” the most?
Let’s remember that the phrase itself was invented by the CIA and planted with tame journalists as part of a disinformation campaign. The goal was to silence doubts about the extremely shaky “official story” of who killed John F. Kennedy. Even as the CIA poured scorn on citizens asking questions, let us remember — it was engaged in the high-level conspiracy to do mind-control experiments on unwitting Americans, including LSD and torture. In fact, such disinformation is itself a crude but effective technique of mass mind control.
Which Religion Controls the Weather?
It’s easy to draw up a big, implausible, paranoid conspiracy theory. The worst of them involve whole ethnic groups, or entire religions. Most are lazy, many are crazy. And some of them prove to be … true.
Let me list just a few historical events that actually took place as the result of successful conspiracies by small groups of men in power. Remember that anyone who’d called out such plots at the time would have been waved off and mocked as a crank:
- The assassination of Julius Caesar. (Prominent Roman senators.)
- The judicial murder of Jesus. (The Sanhedrin and the high priests.)
- The prosecution and burning of Joan of Arc. (The theology faculty of the University of Paris.)
- The murder of the two English princes in the Tower of London during the reign of Richard III. (The culprits remain at large.)
- The escape of Martin Luther from Emperor Charles V after the Diet of Worms. (Protestant nobles.)
- The overthrow of King James II of England by William of Orange. (Protestant nobles.)
- The escape of Napoleon from prison on the island of Elba. (French soldiers.)
- The transport of Lenin from Switzerland to Russia, provoking the Bolshevik Revolution. (The German General Staff.)
- The extermination of European Jews during the Holocaust. (Four Nazi officials, meeting at Wansee.)
- The escalation of U.S. involvement in Vietnam under Lyndon Johnson. (Johnson and a few Defense Department officials.)
- The liberalization of abortion laws before Roe v. Wade (Dr. Bernard Nathanson and a small cabal of activists, who inflated the statistics on illegal abortion deaths by 1000%.)
- The Watergate break-ins, and coverup. (Various Nixon staffers, then Nixon himself.)
- The false rape charges lodged against Judge Brett Kavanaugh. (Christine Blasey Ford, her opposition researchers, and Senator Dianne Feinstein.)
- The Russia Collusion Hoax. (The Clinton Campaign, Fusion GPS, and top FBI officials.)
- The cover-up of the Hunter Biden laptop. (Top Deep State hacks, media bigwigs, social media companies.)
- The fake plot to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. (Top FBI officials.)
I think I’ve made my point.
Congress Needs to Act, Since Journalists Won’t
Even now, the U.S. Congress is engaged in a top-level, highly public investigation of the protests on January 6, 2021, on the theory that they were part of a conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government. Instead of, perhaps, another FBI conspiracy to entrap innocent Americans.
If the congressional elections are honest — and we have no reason to think they will be — they will likely return a huge Republican majority in the House, and a small one in the Senate. If it stays true to form, the GOP will fritter away this victory enacting tax cuts for huge corporations that hate us. But I dare to hope that there are enough Matt Gaetzes and Marjorie Taylor-Greenes in Congress to do something useful. To retaliate for years of fake Democrat-spawned conspiracy theories by launching a full-throated public investigation into what I think was a real Democrat conspiracy. A deadly effective one.
The Blue State Nursing Home Genocide
I call it, and encourage you to popularize this term, the Blue State Nursing Home Genocide. A “genocide” is legally an attempt to destroy any group of people because of their intrinsic attributes — be it race, religion, or culture. By that same logic, an organized effort to kill people because of their age and health ought to qualify. And that happened in the United States of America in 2020.
Let me lay out the dots I have found and leave it to the reader to connect them.
- When the COVID panic first really took hold, fueled by credulous media, Joe Biden made a curious appointment to his staff. As pro-life ethicist Wesley Smith reported in National Review, Biden chose as his chief advisor on COVID Ezekiel Emanuel. The brother of Obama Chicago fixer Rahm “Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste” Emanuel, Ezekiel isn’t a politician. He’s a “medical ethicist.” He offers secular answers to moral questions on medical care. As Smith reported, Emanuel has publicly said that there is “no reason” for anyone to live past age 75. In fact, the government and hospitals ought to withhold life-saving medicines for anyone over that age.
- Governors in the largest blue states, such as New York, Michigan, New Jersey, and California (among others) engaged in what appears to be a coordinated strategy. They targeted the one group of citizens most likely to die from exposure to COVID: vulnerable elderly people in nursing homes. And these governors forced nursing homes to admit thousands of COVID patients. That quickly spread infections throughout those homes, killing uncounted tens of thousands of Korean War veterans and grandmas. They died without goodbye visits (the homes were all locked down), without benefit of clergy (none were allowed to visit), and were not granted religious burial. Instead, they were incinerated as medical waste, like pets abandoned at kill shelters.
- Governors did this claiming they needed hospital beds for new COVID patients. Yet in New York, thousands of hospital beds went vacant and unused — at the Javits Center, at Samaritan’s Purse, on the U.S.S. Comfort. So that clearly wasn’t the real reason for dumping — or we might say seeding — COVID patients in nursing homes. What was? Are we to believe this was sheer incompetence?
- These nursing home deaths created a sudden spike in the death statistics in those blue states, which Democrat governors used as a pretext for total lockdowns. Churches were closed, schools were shuttered, small businesses were devastated. “Essential” businesses like liquor stores, abortion clinics, and huge box chain stores were exempted. In New York, Cuomo cited a state of “COVID emergency” in an executive order seizing guns. In Michigan, Whitmer violated the state constitution with her power-grab, only later getting rebuked by her state’s supreme court.
- One of the casualties of the COVID panic was election security. Months of voting by mail were suddenly authorized, and insecure drop-boxes where election fraud could flourish — as the new film 2000 Mules documents with devastating effect.
Let’s Recap, Shall We?
So the leader of the Democratic Party signals that lives of over-75 Americans have no value. Shortly thereafter, his close allies running blue states dump COVID patients in nursing homes. The resulting deaths fuel a panic, justifying massive power-grabs by those governors. The panic justifies the radical loosening of voter security.
Then Joe Biden wins in a mysterious landslide, where vote counting must be suddenly suspended in the middle of the night, only in the swing states where margins were the narrowest, and Donald Trump was ahead.
Imagine, just imagine, if Donald Trump and red state governors had tried something like this. Journalists would have spontaneously combusted in their chairs, trying to cover it. Instead of covering it up, and waving it off, as they did when the Democrats did it.
You connect the dots, my friends. I hope that a future GOP Congress colors in the lines, and sends some people to prison.
John Zmirak is a senior editor at The Stream and author or co-author of ten books, including The Politically Incorrect Guide to Immigration and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Catholicism. He is co-author with Jason Jones of “God, Guns, & the Government.”