Don’t Miss These Eye-Opening Videos Exposing the Sexual Revolution
2022 was filled with excellent Dr. J Shows. Here’s a compilation of a few of our favorite interviewees, among others:
- Students for Life of America President Kristan Hawkins discusses a post-Roe America
- Investigative journalist Brandon Showalter tells the truth about transgenderism
- Clergy Abuse Survivor Faith Hakesley shares her painful story of abuse and healing
- Arnold Culbreath and Tara Wicker explain how to preserve African American families
- Paul Sullins reveals the actual data on sexual orientation change efforts
- Detransitioner Walt Heyer shares his failed attempt of living as a woman
- Joseph Nicolosi explains his therapy work treating same-sex attracted men
- Martin Luther King Jr’s niece Alveda lays out a plan for ending abortion for good
- Quentin Van Meter explains what real “intersex” is and how to treat it
Please Support The Stream: Equipping Christians to Think Clearly About the Political, Economic, and Moral Issues of Our Day.
The Ruth Institute is a global non-profit organization, leading an international interfaith coalition to defend the family and build a civilization of love. The Ruth Institute’s Founder and President, Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse, is the author of The Sexual State: How Elite Ideologies Are Destroying Lives and Love and Economics: It Takes a Family to Raise a Village. Subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube channel to get all our latest news.